Sunday, June 15, 2008

Re-Committed!

It has been awhile since I have written. I must admit that I reached a point where I felt that I wasn't going to succeed. In trying to organize an event, I was getting nowhere in terms of sponsorship and I had done two donation-only yoga classes that just didn't work out. I was really getting disheartened. But then, this amazing thing happened. One person actually responded and encouraged me to change the event a bit to make it easier for sponsors wanting to help. At the same time, my dear friends Shan and Joe decided to join forces with me. Now things are really moving along. And I received a really generous donation from some friends of ours and that really helped to re-inspire me as well! Tim and Kathe - I can't thank you enough. So, now I am re-committed to my kids half the world away and confident that I can raise the $20,000 I committed to!

Money Raised to Date: $4,868
To Go: $15,232
Almost one quarter of the way there!

No comments: